A Vacation Highlight!
Beat the cold by planning your summer adventure now. Be on board in April when our jet-powered, state of the art vessel Whale Watcher will again carry you to Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary for an unforgettable encounter with the whales. The seasonal home to Humpback, Finback, Minke whales and several dolphin species, the waters around Cape Cod consistently rank as one of the world’s top 10 whale watching destinations.
With over thirty years experience, and a sighting rate of 99%, Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises looks forward to serving you on the whale watching adventure of a lifetime in 2016.
Whale Watch Gift Certificates
From all of us at Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises, we want to sincerely thank our passengers for rating us so highly! It is our genuine pleasure to serve you.
Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises is a proud supporter of the Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society, the world's most active charity dedicated to the conservation and welfare of all whales, dolphins and porpoises.
Recent Whale Tales
- 2015 Facebook Photo Contest 2015 was an incredible Cape Cod whale watching season. There was so much food in the …Read More »
- Over the years, Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises has carried tens of thousands of children on our whale watches. This post …Read More »
- Even as Cape Cod sits this morning under even more snow *sigh*, movements are under way that signal that spring …Read More »
- We might be going out on a limb with this post, but according to the calendar, we are less …Read More »
- Before we begin our 2015 season here at Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises, we needed to finish one of 2014’s most …Read More »